Registering an Account
Go to the registration page, and follow these steps:
- You’ll be asked to enter your name and email address, and to choose a password.
- Click continue and your account will have successfully been created and you will have received a confirmation email.
My Account Information
Once you have created an account with us you can change your Account Information, view or change your Address and change your password if you wish to in the ‘My Account’ section. You can also view any orders you have made and change your email notification settings.
If you wish to add additional emails to your account then please contact us, however the primary email address you signed up with will still be needed as the login username.
How Do I Reset My Password?
- Go to the Login page and select ‘I am a returning customer’
- Click the ‘Password forgotten?’ link and enter your email address you signed up with
- Your new password will then be emailed to you. Remember to check the junk folder If you cannot see the email in your inbox.
- You will then be able to log in to your account and change the default password to one of your choice.
- If you still cannot login or you don’t receive the email then please contact us at [email protected]arrowflexiblecouplings.co.uk
Trade Account Information
If you wish to open to open a Trade Account with us to get special payment terms and prices then please visit https://www. arrowflexiblecouplings.co.uk/create_account.php?group=2
Please leave your Company Registration No, Bank Details, VAT ID and Invoicing/Delivery Address in the comments box so we can approve your account. If you are an existing customer and your details have changed since registering with us, can you please leave your updated details in the comments box – only if your information has changed, as we will already have your details.